Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet A.Victoria



I would like to introduce you to A.Victoria. A while back, she marked my Etsy shop as a favorite. I noticed that she lives in Carthage (I used to live in Joplin), so I contacted her. I have become friends with this sweet lady. I asked her to write a little about herself so that you can get to know her too.

"I grew up in a family of eight, we all loved crafts and my Mother made sure we learned all kinds. I am now married and have two little girls. :-)I have been knitting for just over 12 years now. I started with the normal learning to read patterns and went on to learn how to design and adjust patterns to fit an individual the way desired. When I first started knitting I really did not want to, my Mother was making me, because she felt it would be good for me. As it turned out, I loved knitting and was fairly good at it. For a while I designed a bunch, got my knitting certification and teaching certification and played with patterns I already liked. I also have taught on and off for over 6 years. In the last 5 years I have mostly used patterns others have designed and played with color and types of yarn. I still like to play with designs! I love to knit special order for people. It is so much fun knowing that what I am making is exactly what someone is wanting; the size, color, kind of yarn and so on. I do a lot of knitting for my children as well and friends and family. It is so much fun and very relaxing to me. :)"

Check out her Etsy store at:http://www.avictoria.etsy.com

She has some awesome gloves that remind me of Bella of Twilight.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I went on her site and looked at her knitted gloves. The workmanship and design are beautiful and what a bargain at that price! They were so pretty I looked around...professional quality work..
    Even if I do say so as her mom ; }....Everything is beautifully made,wears like steel and FEELS soooo good! It's worth your investment.
    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete