Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let Me Introduce you....


Let me introduce you to one of the nicest people I know- Paula of Embroidery Impression on Etsy. I have known her all my life. She TRULY has the kindest heart. She would do anything to help someone, even if she had never met them before that day.

Though she would disagree with me, she is very creative. Growing up, she was the oldest of six children. She learned to sew at a very young age so she could have clothes. After she was married, she found creative ways to stay home with her children. She was a seamstress for people, made quilts, doll clothes ect. As a single mother of four, she was determined not to put her children in daycare. She used whatever creative means she could to support her family. One day, she was able to purchase an embroidery machine. She opened her business - Embroidery Impressions in Lamar, Mo. There she has done everything from monogramming school uniforms, spirit items, Red Hat Society items, to teaching others how to quilt. She is truly a talented lady with a beautiful soul. I am not prejudiced at all, even though she is my mom. If you get the chance, please check out her store:
http://www.embroideryimpression.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment