Friday, December 18, 2009

Shopping Handmade Part 2


While doing the Lamar Holiday Botique, I found one of my new favorite handmade items. The store is Peaceacre. They make all types of soaps and lotions. My favorite is the Dreamsicle Lotion Bar. It comes in a handy tin, so the lid will not come off and it get all over your purse. It smells soooooo good. The lotion is awesome. As some of you know, I am a runner. This time of year is really hard on my hands. Since the weather has changed, I have not had a single cracked or chapped knuckle. I think that is due to the lotion. It is very reasonably priced. I bought several for Christmas gifts. My teenage daughter loves it. Oh, her husband does the best infomercial for her. Check out their website http://www.peaceacre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment