Monday, August 3, 2009

It is August


It is August. School starts in less than 3 weeks. It has been really crazy around here. But then, isn't it always. It's time to go school clothes shopping. And the dreaded school supply shopping. It's like a treasure hunt. I think some sadistic person came up with the list as sick form of entertainment at parent's expense. Maybe as payback for some badly behaved children in their previous classes. My son is in two-a-days. He is currently grounded from his car, but I wonder as I race to drop and pick him up multiple times daily - who am I really punishing?
I finally broke down and ordered a light kit. It arrived today. I was so excited. As it turned out, so were my cats. It looks much like the six dollar cube they received for Christmas a couple of years ago. I am hoping the kit will improve my pictures for my web-site. I took some tonight. So far, my out door pictures are still my favorites. Hopefully, I will get better at it.
I have managed to make and post a few items on Etsy. If you have a chance, stop by and check them out.
Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment