Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Is Here


Summer is here! Today when I went for my run I started thinking how kids can't wait for summer to arrive. They love it. I think it must be more about not being in school than the actual season. Summer is hot. Very hot. I have always been more of a fall person.
I have been working on a few new things for Curly Red. I have recently made a "Fan Page" on facebook. I signed up today for Google base, which hopefully helps internet surfers find my Etsy shop more easily. I am also going to start doing more trunk/home shows. I also have a couple of things planned for July..
Having mentioned all that, I am open to suggestions. If you have ideas or suggestions, please feel free to contact.
I hope everyone is having a great summer! I'll been posting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment