Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's Been Really Busy


I know I haven't posted in a while but it has been really busy around here. As usual work is crazy. I have had continuing education and my husband's big anniversary open house. Softball season is in full swing. With all the rain we have tons of make up games. For example next week the only day we don't have a game is Wednesday. And with ball season starting that includes my favorite special needs baseball team - A field of Angels. If you would like to read more about them visit http://www.afieldofangels.blogspot.com.
Thursday I attended my first "After Prom" meeting. This is kind of depressing because it doesn't seem like my baby boy should be old enough to go to prom next year. Oh and then there is my infamous spilled sprite zero on my laptop incident.(which is why I still don't have use of my comma key). A week without my computer and a few hundred dollars later my computer is better - not perfect but better.
On the upside I have made many new items. I then remembered I need my comma key to list them. So I ordered my new key board Thursday. I have also created a Facebook fan page. The link is listed on the side of my blog.
Anyway the purpose of this post is to let everyone know I really am trying to keep my goals of promoting more. It has just been crazier than usual around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment